Gruesome deaths. Unsolved disappearances. A house that warps between the present day and 1958. Something inhuman in the attic. A 60-year-old mystery to be solved – if you can survive the experience.
The Mannequin is a first-person narrative horror game which blends terror with tragedy. Only you can uncover the truth about what really happened in this timelost London home, even as reality shifts around you and a malevolent entity – the silent, dead-eyed Mannequin – pursues you at every turn.
- A story-led, first-person horror adventure written in partnership with Alec Meer and Dan Griliopoulos (No Mans Sky, Rock Paper Shotgun).
- Escape from the Mannequin, a creature of wood and cloth come to terrifying life.
- Battle your disorientation and fear as the house warps between the present day and a meticulously-recreated 1958.
- Piece together evidence and develop long lost photographs to uncover the tragic truth behind the Mannequin.
- Solve a notorious 60 year old murder case while trapped inside a decaying London townhouse.
If you grab a copy of PC Gamer this month you’ll find a nice little feature on The Mannequin!
As you may have heard from our sea of tweets during the last week of September, we took The Mannequin to EGX. Alex takes a look at how it went.